OTTER HOME PAGE
WELCOME! And thank you for jumping into the Playground with me! I’m so delighted you’ve decided to become an Otter and join the clan on this exciting adventure. Everything you need to participate in the group is on this page. Take a look around before our first session on September 29 so you’re ready to play. If you have any questions or need any assistance at all, just contact me at Klunker@gwengordonplay.com. I also encourage you to jump onto the Facebook Group right away, give yourself a play name and start connecting with your fellow playmates. I look forward to sharing this adventure with you and such a silly herd of giraffes.
To Join the call click below
This is where we gather every week to romp down a new path to play.
Join the Facebook Discussion
This is where we share our inspiration, challenges, questions, and bad jokes.
October 6, 13, 20, 27
November 3, 10, 17
11:00PM – 12:30PM Pacific Time
Click on “Jump Into The Session” to the left to download Zoom and jump on the call. It’s simple and only takes a minute or two but we strongly advise not waiting until the last minute.
Access by Phone: You will have the best experience if you participate by video. However, if you have a weak internet connection or none at all, you can also dial in by phone:
+1 415 762 9988
Enter the Session ID: 415 785 7185
International: See this list of phone numbers for a number in your country
- If you’re experiencing choppy video and have a laptop, try to sit closer to the router, and turn off any other devices that are connected to the router to save bandwidth
How to get the most out of Being a Giraffe
- Download Zoom before the first call by clicking HERE. Following the instructions should be quick and easy. If you have any trouble, here is their support page.
- Still having trouble? Contact our trusty support wiz by emailing Klunker@gwengordonplay.com
- Arrive at the Jams 5 minutes before they start
- Make sure you have good lighting. Don’t sit with a window behind you
- Be sure your laptop/device is on a stable surface or your image will be jumpy
- Make sure you have physical space to move in and the privacy to make noise
- Use a headset or headphones to prevent echoing
- PLAY FULL ON! You’ll get as much out of the group as you put in.
- Ask for support for any reason, if you need it!
All of the information on this page is solely for use by Playmates enrolled in this play group. None of the information, materials or recordings may be shared without getting written permission from Gwen Gordon.
Privacy & Confidentiality
What happens in the play jam stays in the play jam. None of the information you share will be shared with third parties. When you participate in jams, your video image will be captured in the recording. If you don’t want to appear in the recordings, you can turn off your camera. You also have the option to connect by phone. Breakout groups are never captured in the recording.
Play Group JAM Content
A few days after each jam we’ll post the video, exercises, challenges, and notes below. We’ll send you an email as soon as the content is uploaded or you can just check back here.
Having any trouble at all?
Sometimes the dang thing just won’t work the way you want it to. Have no fear, Klunker is here!