Explore the Seven Paths to Play
Join a gang of kindred rascals for an eight-week adventure exploring one of the Seven Paths to Play each week. While the meetings are virtual, they are designed to get you off the computer and spark and sustain play in your life exactly where you are.
What to Expect:
- A weekly, 90 min. live call on ZOOM, Thursdays from 1PM – 2:30PM PT
- A weekly play challenge for the Path of the week in your inbox
- A buddy pairing to have more fun staying on the Path
- A private Facebook group to share questions, exchange inspiration, and celebrate success!
Week 1 – Welcome & Opening
Set the stage for a wondrous adventure.
Week 2 – Play by Delight
Follow your Compass of Joy moment to moment.
Week 3 – Play by Design
Design your life to include playtime.
Week 4 – Play on Purpose
Turn chores and hard work into play.
Week 5 – Play on Demand
Install play in your kingdom so it’s never far away.
Week 6 – Play by Disruption
Stir things up and delight in the unexpected.
Week 7 – Play by Invitation
Deepen bonds and add juice to your relationships.
Week 8 – Play with Da Mystery
Discover an enchanted, playful universe.
June 8 – Aug 3, 2017
WHAT YOU GET:
- Resounding support for making play a priority in your life.
- A deep understanding and appreciation for the benefits of play
- Tools and practices for infusing play into every area of your life
- Practices for broadening and deepening your Playground
- The chance to just let loose, lighten up, and laugh at yourself
What playmates are saying…
I got more out of this group than any other group I’ve been in because it was so interactive. You gave amazing content, we were constantly doing stuff and we had a buddy that was checking in on us. That action and accountability is what we needed. I am so much more playful in my life now.Gary Ware
I had a lot of insight about play and how it comes and goes and how, if I’m not paying attention to it, I forget it do it. It’s been such a great experience. I would LOVE to continue it.Susan Espinosa
I really had fun playing. When left on my own I don’t get a lot of play. I can’t tell you how much I loved the group and enjoyed having a playmate.
June 8 – Aug 3, 2017
Not sure if it’s a fit? Just interested in learning more? Interested in arranging a Work Exchange?
Send Gwen a note. She’d love to hear from you.[ninja_forms id=1]